Community Energy Planning: The Value Proposition describes how Community Energy Plans can:
- Help achieve environmental and community health goals
- Recirculate money spent on energy within a community and its region
- Contribute to achieving local economic development goals
- Create opportunities for local energy cost savings and job creation
- help to mitigate financial risks from future carbon pricing and energy price volatility
- Contribute to strong and resilient local economies
- And achieve other broad economic impacts
Download the Executive Summary here (PDF).
Download the full report here (PDF).
View the webinar here.
Download the webinar presentations here: